Got a soft spot for Actimel? You’re not alone.
This month’s Actimel Lover is Beverley Grylls from Wiltshire. We caught up to find out why she loves drinking Actimel.
1. Where are you from and what do you do for a living?
I am from Wiltshire and I am a pre-school teacher.
2. For you, what’s the best thing about Actimel?
It tastes great and there are so many flavours to choose from!
3. How does Actimel fit into your daily routine?
I like to have it for breakfast every morning as my first drink of the day. It just feels right.
4. What's the most creative way you have used Actimel?
I have used it on my weetabix
5. At Actimel, we believe in facing challenges head on. What challenge(s) have you conquered recently? And how did you overcome your obstacles?
Starting my new job and running my home with 4 children. Take 1 day at a time. Planning what I need to do each week and when I will do it.
7. Do you have any healthy lifestyle tips that you'd like to share?
Drinking lots of water and eating fresh food and fruit and running.
7. What’s your favourite way to get out there and enjoy the UK?
Walking, cycling and camping around the UK
8. What do you love most about the Autumn?
I love the leaves on the ground and the colours.
9. There are ten tasty Actimel flavours available. Which is your favourite and why?
My favourite has to be coconut as I love coconuts.
10. And if you could create your very own flavour, what would it be and why?
I would love to create a cinnamon one, as its another of my favourite flavours.