Competition Terms and Conditions
Actimel Santa £10,000 Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Danone Limited, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage. Entrants should check www.actimel.co.uk for any variations. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. Purchase is necessary (excluding Northern Ireland).
4. The Promotion is conducted in the ROI pursuant to a lottery license granted to Barnardos.
How to enter & win
5. The promotion opens on 16th October 2017 and closes on 30th April 2018.
6. To enter, buy a promotional multipack of Actimel (in-store from 16th October 2017 until no later than 30th April 2018 (the “Promotional Period”) and while stocks last). Promotional packs of Actimel are limited to x8 and x12 multipacks (excluding x8 multipacks of Raspberry 0%) with promotional packaging only.
7. To win, peel back the foil lid of the individual bottles found within the promotional multipacks. If the reverse of a foil lid shows a black Santa shaped icon then this means you have won, subject to the Prize Claim and Verification Process in accordance with Paragraph 10.
8. Northern Ireland residents can also enter via sending a stamped addressed envelope to Mando, the agency managing the promotion on behalf of the Promoter. The address is as follows:
Mando, 27-28 Faraday Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8TY.
Mando need to have received the request no later than 12pm on 30th April 2018. Upon receipt of a no purchase necessary postal application Mando will open the bottles within a promotional pack on behalf of a Northern Ireland resident. Entrants will only be advised if they are a winner in accordance with the Prize Claim and Verification Process outlined in Paragraph 10.
9. Each winner, once verified, will win one payment of £10,000 (or €12,000 in ROI) by BACS transfer.
Prize Claim and Verification Process
10. Prize claim and verification process is as follows:
a. If you think you have found a winning lid, call 0808 144 9451 from the UK (Freephone from landlines) or 1800 949 992 from ROI (LoCall) in order to claim their prize. Calls to these numbers from mobile phones will be charged at standard network rates and may not be included in some ‘call inclusive’ packages. Callers should check with their provider which charges apply. Callers should obtain the permission of the bill payer before calling these numbers. The following additional details will need to be supplied during this call in order to verify their win: name, address, date of birth, phone number, retailer and store in which the winning promotional multipack was purchased. Details printed on the top of the foil lid will need to be provided in order to verify a claim. The Promoter will specify which foil lid details are required during the verification call.
b. Following this initial verification process, winners will receive a pre-paid recorded delivery envelope addressed to the Promoter’s verification agency to enable winners to send in their winning foil lid (and also receipt (in-store or online) as proof of purchase if still in the winner’s possession). Once the winning foil lid has been received by the Promoter’s agency (receipt must be no later than the closing date of 30th April 2018) and cross referenced with the winner’s initial prize claim details (as per paragraph 10a), the winner will be re-contacted by phone in order to confirm their bank details for the account into which they would like the prize monies deposited. Winners should receive their cash prize no later than twelve weeks after the promotion has ended. Without compliance with all the procedural and information requirements stated above, the prize award will not be fulfilled. Do not attempt to send in your winning foil lid by any other method as it will invalidate your win. Winners must respond with all information within 28 days of their initial call described at paragraph 10a, and in any event no later than the closing date.
11. If for any reason, none/not all three prizes are claimed by participants by the closing date,
then there will be no additional winning foil lids printed.
12. There are a total of three winning foil lids to be found over the course of the Promotional Period across the UK and ROI and therefore up to three winners. Each of the three winning foil lids will be randomly seeded into the promotional multipacks of Actimel. Only one prize can be claimed per person per household.
13. Winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
17. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. This promotion is governed by English law.
Danone Limited, 6th Floor Building 7 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5YG.
Please do not send entries to this address.