We are extremely proud to be a B Corp as it means that we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We are measured on over 200 questions that go across the board; from how we treat our workers, to our impact in the community and our environmental footprint.
A few highlights:
- Our Actimel bottles are made from recyclable HDPE
- We have committed to halving food waste in our UK operations by 2030
- We ensure, wherever possible, that surplus stock within the UK is redistributed to those in need
- We encourage all of our workers across UK & Ireland to contribute work time to volunteer
- Across Danone UK & Ireland (including Alpro), we donated over £1.6m during Covid-19
- We are an accredited Living Wage Employer
Danone Dairies UK recently recertified with an improved score, thanks to our progress over the last three years and ongoing commitment to doing business in the best possible way.
Want to know more? Take a look at our B Corp impact report here