These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which is final in all matters relating to the promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone UK whose registered office is Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XQ. (Please do not send entries or any enquiries to this address.)
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland (ROI) only, who are 18 years old or over except employees and the immediate families of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone UK and Nutricia Ireland Limited t/a Danone Ireland, their agencies, its subsidiaries, other group companies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 00:01 GMT on the 11th August 2023 and closes at 23:59 GMT on the 28th January 2024. Entries made after this date to the Prize Draw promotion will not be accepted.
4. Entry Instructions: Purchase is not necessary to enter this Promotion; access to the internet, a valid email address and registration is required. Only online participation is allowed.
4.1. Participants do not need to purchase a promotional pack of Danone Actimel 4-pack (SKUs).
4.2. Find a Captain Marvel bottle and scan the QR code or visit www.actimel.co.uk/kids-marvel-competition to register details including first name, surname, confirmation of being over 18 years old and email address and enter the prize draw.
4.3. Maximum of 1 entry per email address across the entire promotional period.
5. Prizes: 31 prizes are available to be won.
5.1. There is one main prize of a holiday provided Cloud Incentives Ltd t/a Cloud Nine, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097) who are the appointed promotional agent for Forest Holidays Limited t/a the UK Forest Holiday.
- The UK Forest Holiday being offered is for four (4) people travelling together, one member of the party must be aged 18 or over, two members of the party must be aged 2-17.
- The prizes includes:
- 3 nights (Fri-Mon) self-catering accommodation at a UK Forest Holiday location
- There are 12 UK destinations to choose from that include: Thorpe Forest – Norfolk, Deerpark – Cornwall, Strathyre - Ben Ledi, Beddgelert – Wales, Cropton - North Yorkshire, Garwnant, Brecon Beacons – Wales, Keldy - North Yorkshire, Ardgartan Argyll - Loch Long, Delamere Forest – Cheshire, Forest of Dean – Gloucestershire, Blackwood Forest – Hampshire and Sherwood Forest – Nottinghamshire
- Sharing a 2-bedroom cabin with hot tub and a family “superhero” activity experience of the winner’s choice. Archery, bike hire, zipline, canoeing, watersports (paddle boarding, wind surfing). Subject to availability at chosen site.
- The holidays are valid for travel until 31st January 2025 excluding travel on or over Christmas, Easter and all UK Bank Holidays. All travels must be completed by 31st January 2025.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to each individual’s park availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of their preferred dates for taking the trip.
- The Promoter or Cloud Nine will not accept any amendments to travels or cancellations of travels. In the event you cannot proceed with travel plans as agreed please contact Cloud Nine as soon as possible.
- There is £100 travel expense allowance and winners are responsible for their travel arrangements to and from the UK destination, any travel in their own vehicle, travel insurance and for all other expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. Any other travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the promoter.
- The winner and their guests must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests. The holiday accommodation is likely to require the winners and their guests to have a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the accommodation for security deposit purposes.
- The holiday prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
5.2. There are thirty (30) secondary prizes of Captain Marvel 600ml aluminium waterbottles.
6. Winner selection, notification & claim
6.1. The 31 prize winners will be picked in a random draw using an independently supervised process from all entries received by the close of the promotion on 28th January 2024.
6.2. The prize draw will take place on 30th January 2024.
6.3. Prize winners will be emailed at the email address used to enter the promotion within 7 days of the Prize Draw.
6.4. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days confirming their acceptance of the prize
6.4.1. and providing their name and address to receive the waterbottle prizes by post.
6.4.2. and if the holiday prize winner consents, their name and contact details will be processed by the Promoter’s agent for administration of the holiday prize.
6.5. In the event that a winner does not respond to this notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
6.6. The winners of waterbottles should allow 28 days for delivery of this prize by Royal Mail or equivalent courier service from the date of the Prize Draw.
7. Personal Data
7.2. Personal data which is provided by entrants on entering the Promotion will be processed and stored in a joint database accessed by the Promoter and Cloud Nine for the purpose of managing entries to the Promotion. By providing personal information, entrants consent to the processing and storage of personal information by the Promoter for this purpose.
7.4. All personal details will be deleted a maximum of 12 months after the end of the promotion on 28th April 2024 with the exception of UK Forest Holiday winner whose data will be deleted on completion of their trip.
8.1. No bulk, trade, syndicate, consumer group, third party or organized group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the participant entering the Promotion.
8.2. Details required to participate in the Promotion are first name, surname, confirmation of being over 18 years old and email address and are required as part of entry to the Prize Draw. This information is needed in order to administer the prizes to winners.
8.3. Waterbottles prizes will be dispatched to the postal address provided by the winners. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. Any prizes returned to sender or not delivered due to inaccurate details provided will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of a prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control.
8.4. There is no cash alternative and no other benefits, items or additions can be substituted for any prize won. The Promoter reserves the right to provide similar alternatives of equal or greater value, in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be available to the winners and cannot be sold or auctioned.
8.5. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
8.6. The winner of the UK Forest Holiday prize agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to be provided on request for details of winner of the Promotion. Entrants may object to their surname or county of residence from being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by writing to Tanika Bains or email to Tanika.email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
8.7. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entries that are delayed, illegible, invalid, misdirected or incomplete.
8.8. No entrant can use their computer to undermine the Promotion (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event the participant's entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
8.9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for participants for address, age and identity details (passport, driving license or equivalent) which they must provide within 7 days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered in relation to this and all other clauses.
8.10. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8.11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any participant’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
8.12. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
8.13. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prizes).
8.14. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.